Dryer Vent Cleaning
Are you in need of dryer vent cleaning?
Just like your air ducts you can’t see inside your dryer vent! Using our video inspection camera we are able to show you all of the dirt and lint that stays inside your dryer and vent once you have completed your laundry and cleared the lint trap. Lint will build up in the dryer, transition duct and exhaust duct which can reduce airflow and create a dangerous situation which can lead to overheating and dryer inefficiencies, and in some cases, fires. When moisture cannot escape it will invite mold and bacteria build up as well. By cleaning your dryer vent, we can help ensure your clothes dryer is both safe and energy efficient!
What We Do
Lint is one of the most flammable items in your home. Using our video inspection system we go deep inside your dryer vent to see the dirty and lint that is piling up inside.
Signs your dryer vent may be clogged-
- Takes anywhere from 2-4 cycles to dry one load of laundry.
- The outside of your dryer is hot to touch and your clothes are damp and hot at the end of the cycle.
- You notice a burning smell.
- The vent hood flap outside doesn’t open properly when dryer is running.
- Your home is older than 4 years old or hasn’t been inspected regularly.
Statistics are important to understand-
- In the Topical Fire Report Series, the US Fire Administration’s National Fire Incident Reporting System (NFIRS) states that 84% of dryer fires were found in residential dwellings. The leading cause remains the same, FAILURE TO CLEAN!
- 54% of the fires were confined to the object of origin- the clothes dryer
Air Duct Cleaning
We can help ensure the air in your home is safe for you and your family.
Subscribe for your air filter to deliver right to your home! Plus, your first one is free.
Heating & Cooling
Ensure your heating and cooling system is running at top efficiency. Give us a call today!
Does dryer vent cleaning help lower my energy bills?
Yes, by having your dryer vent professionally cleaned, your clothes dryer will run more efficiently. Your dryer will not have to run as long, lessening the wear and tear on your dryer, reducing your need for repair and lengthening the life of your dryer.
Should I clean my dryer vent on my own?
Although a homeowner can clean dryer vents, it is advised that you consult a professional. Most homeowners don’t have the special equipment required to do a thorough job. A professional has special tools such as video inspection equipment to give a visual of the hard-to-reach areas of the dryer vent system.